Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh-so-boring blog...

I know u guys are damn bored with my blog. Banner je cool en.. (mengangkat bakul sendiri, hehe) tapi isi susah nak difahami (tade isi yg nak difahami pun..) Come on la KM, we wanna know more bout ya, ur story..your life... Ada apa dengan kehidupanmu dong KM....uhuk3..
But i just don't know what to share with ya. So i guess today i'll just tell u guys a story. A fairytale.  Why suddenly i came up with this fairytale, u asked? Just a story la, I love to story2 ma... Let's start! Well the story begins when… 

            It was a cloudy Saturday morning, seems like it’s going to rain soon. I saw a huge group of dark clouds starting to cover the skies in Kuala Lumpur. Plus, I did hear something. You know sometimes when the wind blows too fast, so fast that they’ll produce some kind of scary background sound effect.That was what i heard. Spooky?  I’m used to. So there I was, in front of the window, gazing away, staring at nothing. Maybe I was busy observing the trees, being forcefully pulled by the wind… kesian.. takut pun ade… But hey! What’s that? Up there! Of all the dark clouds, I saw a beam of light piercing through it, but then it disappeared. It was fast in the blink of an eye! What was that?… I’m starting to be a little bit curious. I heard something…Then I turned back, slowly… OH. MY. GOD! It's just my cat… haih.. 

            So then I walked out of the room, unsatisfied. On the way out I realized something, “Eh, how come I’ve never seen this door here before?” The door… it was classic brown, unique and had beautiful carvings on it. So fine and was well carved. Though a little bit mashed up here and there, but negligible anyway. Still, beautiful to my eyes. Oh my, would this be a beginning of my version of Narnia? I wondered, hoping to be true. I looked through the keyhole. I saw bright light on the other side of the world. Bright sparkle, white sparkles… It hurt my eyes, silau oh... Damn, got to see what’s in there! Immediately without thinking much (tak panggil mama, tak panggil abah, tak panggil sesape), I opened the door swiftly and dashed into the other side of my Narnia world! Weeee!~ “Here I come Narniaaaaaa!” I can hear the background song starting to become intense and thunderous. It’s the song of adventure, so inspiring. Hey I think I can smell my quests already! Sweet. 

 Slowly, I opened my beautiful big eyes (pffft) and I felt…the radiating sunshine, gently stroked on my skin. Striking green grass spreading ahead, lined with trees that were so tall and full with leaves. Stunning. Leaves that are lavender in color, blue in color, orange in color, green in color, blood-red in color, rainbow in color and the list goes on and on and on and onnn~.(don't u feel like singing Don't Stop Believing when u read this line..? :] ) The environment was calming, peaceful. Serene.When I looked up at the clear blue sky, I saw creatures which I can’t identify.They were flying gleefully. Wow! I’ve never seen this species before. It looked something like a bunny, no ordinary bunny, but a bunny with WINGS! (hey I’m trying my best to describe what I saw, I was there..and memang it looked just as that..) There were a bunch of it on the skies, flying over me… some sniffed at me. Cute. But I don’t have any cawwots for ya.. So, as what I had imagined earlier, I thought so… I’m on the other side of the world! Yeah! This is finally happening to me! Alhamdulillah.

So I strolled down the hill, walked up the hill, horizontally, vertically, all over the place. And then… I saw a man (finally! What you guys have been waiting for (gatai naa)) hahaha. I’m best at describing, so I’ll just describe him. He’s tall; I think around 5’8”, blond hair, wavy at the level of his broad shoulder. With faded jeans and white t-shirts. And our eyes met… Oh his eyes are ocean blue, glowing, they shine brighter than a star’s. His hair…Falls perfectly without his trying. He’s amazing just the way he is…(hehe penah dengar?) His face somehow did resemble a lot like Alexander Rybak. Oh well, so I walked straight passed him, focusing ahead. (aih? Tak tegur ke? Tade mase eden nak tegur. The world needs me, I have a war to prepare…acecece (assuming all by myself, walhal quest pn tarak lagi) plus I’m a shy-shy person ma…)

“Hey!”

What’s that? I heard something. A voice, a melodious voice.

“Hey you, girl with beautiful eyes” 

It does sounds like me. Was someone calling me? Plus I’m wearing my contact lens, so it must be me then? Who else?( Pfffttt...hhahaha alahaaaaai KM...)

I turned around…

Will be continued…

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...