Monday, December 17, 2012
Assalamualaikum semua!
Tadi I pergi rumah orang tua-tua al-ikhlas dekat puchong.
Teman makcik hantar lauk makanan utk mereka.
Makcik cakap,
after all these 30 years, i have been working all day long,
went to office at 6.30am and got back at night around 10pm. almost everyday.
I worked hard, i climbed up to the top..
All i wanted at that time was to get high payment, and support my late mother, give her a comfy place to live and delightful food to eat...
Sampai my late mother pun cakap jangan kerja kuat sangat, it's not money that i want from you,
i want your attention..
Now that she's gone, right then i came to realize, what have I done for the past 30 years? At time when she passed away, i was at Hong Kong... (although at that time she really took care of her late mother nights and days and gave her the best care... the best care, trust me)
She continued, what if within that 30 years time i ditakdirkan mati? At the time when i was chasing all the money...
Amal time tu pun tak banyak... iye la pagi petang siang malam dekat ofis.. bila nak ibadat nye..
Alhamdulillah Allah sedarkan I...
Now i want to give back for all the things that I've got from Him...
Inilah pengajaran yang saya dapat hari ni... from my beloved Aunt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
T_T
ReplyDelete