Saturday, July 20, 2013

My my.. see how 23rd I am.

That's it. Turned into a 23 year old human being last night.
Birthday wishes on ma wall from friends.
Birthday wish from mother beats the rest.
I really am touched for their thoughts to wish. What more for the Doas that they made.
For the lease of effort that they had shown. Just by wishing. A simple wish is all just fine to me.
Thank you. From the deepest part of my cardiomyocyte.

There's nothing more that I'd wish for..
That is, to be granted with His Jannah, and remained away from the Nar.
Das all what I want. I know you do too.


Happy Birthday Khalilah Mastura.
Be beautiful, be creative, be nice and be active..
wah! jadi! haha
Das just wat i do.
Untill then. Goodbye!

Lots of love for me, and for the world.
Love.


even mr google had wished for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...